Saturday, April 30, 2011

Hansika in chat with fans




Que: hansu...any unknown news about velayutham ?? 
Ans: Wait for it... let the hype build up! :)

Que: hi hansika...... tell me something interesting and unknown news about our star vijay?
Ans: He's a good soul, very humble... and is a very good friend

Que: Are u Signed any Movie with Vijay Other than Velayutham?
Ans: ;)

Que: When is Velayutham Movie and Audio Release?
Ans: Some where in July- Aug... not sure yet

Que: You Promissed us You Will Make Vijay To Come Twitter but Wht Happened? Ask Vijay to Come
Ans: Ah well I did. But I promise I will sonn get him on!!!!

Que: We Know Vijay is a Awesome Dancer.........Any Special and Difficult Step in Velayutham?
Ans: Not really... the choreographers and Vijay have been sweet and kind!

Que: How is your experience working with Vijay and is it true that you will be working with him again? Next time you see Vijay, tell him that he has many fans in UK.
Ans: Yes, I have already told him that and I think he has heard it a billion times.It was great working with him. He is a gem of a person!



Que: You are main heroine or second heroine in VELAYUTHAM?
Ans: I play the love interest... So that says it all:)

No comments:

Post a Comment